Renewable Energy and Disperse Generation
Renewable energy is a rapidly expanding market, facing a broad range of challenges. We advise on the entire life cycle of renewables assets (from development, commercial contracts, construction & project financing to mergers & acquisitions). We advise on creating legal and regulatory models for economically efficient hybrid models.
We have experience inter alia the following aspects.
- Modeling of regulatory and economic determinants of investments
- Advice on financing, including public support schemes and market financing
- Due diligence on projects in the fields of onshore and offshore energy generation, incl. wind energy, solar thermal energy, photovoltaics, geothermal energy, biomass, hydropower, sewage gas and mine gas, hydrogen
- Support for grid connection procedure
- Support for modelling solutions operating in closed and hybrid systems
- Modelling and settlement of obligations relating to the promotion of renewable energy sources, co-generation and the emissions trading scheme