Energy Competition Law
Competition policy models the direction of development of the energy sector. As markets decarbonise and digitalize, new competition challenges develop. We advise on state aid, abuse of dominant positions, cartels and mergers.
We have experience inter alia the following aspects.
- Compliance of business activities with competition law regulations.
- Verification of the need to consider or notify support as state aid
- Compatibility of long-term supply contracts or grid access contracts with competition law
- Adequacy of prices and other terms and conditions for electricity, gas, oil and heat
- Cooperation between energy supply companies, TSO, DSO and energy service providers under Polish and the EU competition rules
- Representation before the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection and the European Commission