Energy Environmental and Climate Change Law
The environmental and climate change issues have great impact on energy law and regulation as well as on the energy sector as such. Modern energy law and regulation consider environmental impacts and promote the use of clean energy sources, whilst also safeguarding a secure and affordable energy supply. We advise on how to manage the energy sector entities in a way that takes account environmental and climate change aspects in the whole life cycle of its products and services.
We have experience inter alia the following aspects.
- The Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) in line with the EU requirements
- Environmental due diligence and transactional advice
- Environmental compliance
- Modelling and settlement of obligations regarding climate change
- Environmental impact assessment and approval of energy, infrastructure, resource and development projects
- Environmental litigation and enforcement