ICT in Energy
Information and Communication Technology (ICT) can play a major role in mitigating different challenges of the energy sector, from energy management, climate change, waste management to energy scarcity. Our advice takes these issues into account in order to create rational regulatory models. We follow global trends and provide advice on regulatory modelling of energy systems and energy use with ICT solutions.
We have experience inter alia the following aspects.
- Regulatory models of network energy economy
- Regulatory models of “Internet of Energy”
- Changes in energy supply chains
- Smart energy systems
- ICT in hybrid energy systems
- AI (artificial intelligence) in energy sector